✳️iSPOTLIGHT✳️ - Vespidae
✳️iSPOTLIGHT✳️ - Vespidae - UK and Ireland : ✳️The Fifthteenth iSpotLight To collect, collate and comment about all 1373 Vespidae observations i
✳️The Fifthteenth iSpotLight.
To collect, collate and comment about all 1373 Vespidae observations in iSpot.
To promote interest and knowledge and to review current developments and resource
Other ✳️iSpotlights are here https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/project/816089/
Bear with me for a while as I develop this page and research the resource.
The idea is to visit a few to LEARN and add comment, agreements or 'better' IDs
It should provide enough resource to ID any wasp found - always search iSpot before you add an ID and PLEASE agree to a few Other Observations when forming your own.
Lead picture (Saxon Wasp) - here https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/observation/646955/
• Wiki says - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vespidae
• Amateur Entomologists' Society - https://www.amentsoc.org/insects/glossary/terms/vespidae
• NatureSpot - https://www.naturespot.org.uk/taxonomy/term/19400
• Flickr - (Copy/paste for now) https://www.flickr.com/photos/63075200@N07/collections/72157629294465012/
• EAKRING - http://www.eakringbirds.com/eakringbirds2/insectswasps.htm
• A little Science - https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/vespidae
ALL the iSpot Collection
(recycled from the failed project Work&Play -130 Views)
26 Dec 2020