Dog possibly poisoned by mushroom - Please help!

Dog possibly poisoned by mushroom - Please help!

Observation - Dog possibly poisoned by mushroom - Please help! - UK and Ireland. Description: My dog had this in his mouth (possibly eaten) and now is critically ill (might not be related but trying to rule out options). Any help much appreciated. Thanks!

My dog had this in his mouth (possibly eaten) and now is critically ill (might not be related but trying to rule out options). Any help much appreciated. Thanks!