Projects on iSpot
[upload-images-iSpotProjects_140.png] iSpot Projects allow you to set up a page that filters out observations for a particular place, time, or species grou
iSpot Projects allow you to set up a page that filters out observations for a particular place, time, or species group etc. This page is visible to other iSpotters, and enables you to share a particular interest from among the hundreds of observations that are contributed to iSpot each month.
We've added a new video guide to using projects, and here are some examples to give an idea of the range of possibilities:
- The Biology of Survival - observations linked to a new Open University degree course (filtered by the tags used by course students)
- Plants of the Isle of Wight - a county-based page
- UK Fungus Day (filtered by the tag for this event)
- Hoverflies of Britain and Ireland - all hoverflies within this region (filtered on family Syrphidae)
- Stretton Handley C of E Primary School - school biodiversity project (filtered by location)
- Local wildlife survey - all observations for a single site
- Invertebrates without a Likely ID - to help find observations that haven't yet been identified
Here is the full list of Projects created so far.
Find out how to set up your own Project on iSpot (with video guide).