iSpot code update 3rd August 2017
iSpot code update 3rd August 2017 - Chile :
The iSpot Technical Team have made some fixes to a few outstanding bugs which were applied on Thursday, August 3rd, 2017. To ensure your web browser picks up these changes, please clear your web cache:
- PROJECTS: The projects list will now appear in date order, which is now consistent with other listings on the site
- INTERACTIONS: Some interaction data was not migrated from the old database successfully; these have now been imported. Please note that it may take a few days to appear once this code update is applied
- OBSERVATIONS: The number of images that can be added to an observation has been increased from 10 to 15.
- SOCIAL LOGIN OPTIONS: The Yahoo login option is now working and accounts can be linked. With Facebook however, although the login is working, there is however, still an issue with linking accounts which we are still working on.
- HTTP500 ERRORS: A HTTP500 error which was being triggered under particular circumstances has now been resolved. However, there is another 500 error we are still working on.
- SEARCH: Google is still failing to index the site, this is a very critical issue which we are urgently working on fixing. We are almost there with resolving this issue.
31 Jul 2017