iSpot code update 19th July 2017
iSpot code update 19th July 2017 - Chile :
A code update for 19th July 2017:
- An HTTP500 error was being triggered under particular circumstances; this has now been fixed.
- Fixed identification/agreement count showing incorrect value under certain circumstances; (1) creating a new observation with an identification that does not become the likely ID (2) adding an identification to an observation that does not already have a likely ID and the new identification does not become the likely ID (3) agreeing to an identification on an observation that does not have a likely ID and the identification agreed with does not become the likely ID
- Fixed issue where some characters were being converted to character codes when saving text fields.
- Resolved issue where taxonomy URLS were not redirecting correctly, and failing to apply filter e.g.
- Quick fix to make comment box no longer re-sizeable, as it was possible to expand it underneath content.
- Enabled custom avatars to be used in the forums
19 Jul 2017