Observed: 12th January 2016
Added: 22nd April 2017
Stormy Hill, Boston
Toss up between S. kuntzei, S. nigrens and S. sessilis
- Both 6 flowered
- kuntzei has rounder leaves
- I see no stalks on leaves which favours kuntzie.
- Flowering could be either
- But glandular flowers not so marked, favours nigricans.
- Edge of both distributions
The leaves rule out S. nigrens. No data in Pooley:KZN about S. sessilis .
Might be S. kuntzei.
CREW, Dicotyledons, Indigenous, LAMIACEAE, Least Concern, Stachys kunzei