- Explore community
It’s all quiet on the western front this week, so only a few things to report as some of the team are on leave and some on other projects:
What has been completed this week
- Investigate and fix issue with API not returning full query result set (complete and live).
- Security update to Drupal core (complete and live).
- Security update to ctools 3rd party module (complete and live).
- Improve add observation wizard performance (complete and ready for testing)
- Fix issue where location notes are not being copied over when creating an interaction. (complete and ready for testing)
What will happen over the next few weeks
- Review “Your iSpot” performance and take a view on how we can make the page load faster and also be of value (in progress)
- Investigate why “likely id” function is not working for some observations.
- Spam audit!
- Continue testing OU network performance enhancements provided through central IT department (in progress).