Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!
Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.
No interactions present.
Difficult to id from photo I don't think it is R. lycoperdon as this I think is more domed
The more I know the more I realise I don't know
Yes, this was very 'drippy'!
Did you touch it, was it hard or squishy?
It was soft, fungi- ish to the touch
I am fairly certain that it isn't a slime mould.
Thanks - any idea what else it may be?
Any idea what it was growing on?
Lat/Lng: 52.8999, 1.3783
OS grid ref: TG273389