No interactions present.
Possibly move this to/ add another photo in the fungi and lichens section for better scrutiny. This is either a fungus or a reaction by the plant to irritation by a disease or parasite.
... in this case the causal agent is an invertebrate (mite) rather than a fungus.
Interesting- i did say possibly a parasite but had no real idea. Cheers.
This would be a good place to use the associations / interaction feature. This entry in invertebrates (since someone has identified it already) and the associated entry in plants identifying the plant.
Lat/Lng: 52.4214, 13.4778