c5m2 area covered with this potentially invasive plant
No interactions present.
Isn't this plant very toxic? I think it causes severe burns by contact.
(having had a bit of a google!) I think that it can cause allergic reaction in some people, but is not hugely toxic. Are you thinking of Giant Hogweed which does have sap which can cause phytophotodermatitis (severe reaction when combined with sunlight, and that then reoccurs when the affected area is exposed to sun in future) - nasty!
Discovery Ranger Tom
Lat/Lng: 51.8, -5.1
OS grid ref: SM8618