Bulbous, yellowish-brown fungus resembling blobs of jelly growing on and around base of storm-damaged beech.
Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!
Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.
No interactions present.
- would be my guess. Common all year round, habitat is right. If you break off a little and touch it to your tongue, it should taste bitter. (Don't eat any! Sulphur Tuft is not poisonous but I could be wrong...)
Lat/Lng: 53.3, -2.9
OS grid ref: SJ4186