Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!
Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.
No interactions present.
Don't know what it is but I am sure it is not a slime mould.
Looks like what was confidently named as such by the Daily Star a year or two ago.
Or more likely, unfertilised frog spawn without the spawn, ejected by a lady frog when caught by a predator, rapidly swelling when in contact with damp ground.
Used to baffle me for years, but there is an observation somewhere on this site with good evidence and an explanation by Jonathan as I recall.
Definitely not a slime-mould, nor the cyanobacterium Nostoc that is often suggested. Colourless when very fresh.
Thank you Alan
Lat/Lng: 51.0833, -0.3076
OS grid ref: TQ186329