Can anyone help with this fungi i found in my garden? I really have no idea, I've never seen it before.
Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!
Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.
No interactions present.
By the look of it it may be one of the edible ones. A lack of chambers inside rules out the poisonous 'False Morrel' Though I wouldn't recommend eating it as this website suggests. Usually associated with Ash trees. Highly prized in fancy restaurants.
Please see my Flickr photo's www.flickr.com/photos/129804972@N07/
Lat/Lng: 52.9, -1.6
OS grid ref: SK3034