Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!
Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.
No interactions present.
What a lot of them!
There were far more than that! I've never seen them anywhere before although I believe they are fairly common. I just wanted to take a small sample to arrange in order of size and spectrum!
At least they weren't being lined up for dinner! I wouldn't eat one myself, nor encourage anyone else to do so, but I see Wikipedia notes that "Despite its small size and being coated in a sticky substance, Hygrocybe psittacina is often listed as edible in mushroom guides, inedible in others. Consumption of over 20 specimens in one sitting, however, can cause gastrointestinal disorders."
Oh dear! I've never even heard of it being described as edible and certainly wasn't going to try any myself! They were just so pretty to photograph!
Lat/Lng: 50.7545, -1.317
OS grid ref: SZ482952