Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!
Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.
No interactions present.
Do you have a picture of the gills. This looks more like an Agaric to me.
I second this, do not eat this until a formal positive ID. The stem looks quite wide for a parasol.
One good 'rule of thumb' is not to consider any parasol mushroom for eating unless it is at least 12cm across the cap.
With poisonous parasols and agarics out there I would never suggest eating ANYTHING given an id from a photo.
Lat/Lng: 50.5, -2.0
OS grid ref: SZ0276