- Explore community
I have just returned from a short break abroad and notice that the problem reported by Jonathan on the 3rd November has still not been resolved. It seems that all my old observations where I have used more than one image in the observation have still not been restored.
I am slightly concerned about this, one because it applies to most of my past observations, and two I have tried hard to include images of different parts of the organism( in my case mainly plants) which show the habit, foliage, flowers and fruits in some cases.
The loss of these images seems to devalue my original observation, so I was wondering if the technical problem will eventually be sorted out, otherwise it's an awful lot of uploading time that I've wasted!