In our sheep field on coastal limestone grassland.
Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!
Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.
No interactions present.
I thought it was some sort of wax cap, thank you.
I visited this site yesterday and the owner (Portland_Jon) was wondering if the wax cap could have been responsible for the recent death of 2 of his goats. Has anyone come across goats being poisoned by fungi? Both exhibited symptoms of liver damage.
Poisoned by fungi is a possiblility but not as far as I know by waxcaps
Lat/Lng: 50.5582662, -2.4316814
OS grid ref: SY695732