taken using a USB microscope
No interactions present.
Can anyone tell me why in almost every school group I've ever taught minibeasting there is at least one child, and sometimes the teacher, who believes these are poisonous to touch? Red ladybirds are OK, but 22-spots are always considered poisonous.
Visit the iSpot Yorkshire forum for information on events, issues and news relating to 'God's own country'
Possibly a misunderstanding of the fact that a lot of ladybirds have a nasty taste to discourage things from eating them.
Lat/Lng: 52.024375932285, -0.71086585521698
OS grid ref: SP885370