bb2854's picture

Hybrid goose

Observed: 9th January 2010 By: bb2854
S159 Neighbourhood Nature - current student
bb2854’s reputation in Birdsbb2854’s reputation in Birds
Hybrd goosse
Description:

Possible goose cross breed

Identifications
Species interactions

No interactions present.

Species with which Greylag Goose (domestic) (Anser anser) interacts

Comments

bobthebirder's picture

goose

I think this is 99% grey lag. In fact the other 1% is probably grey lag as well, just a white domestic grey lag. swan geese (A.cygnoides) show a completely different bill shape, with a prominent lump, as in a mute swan.

Bob Ford