Graham Martin's picture

Fungus/slime mold/other?

Observed: 25th January 2011 By: Graham Martin
IMG_2265
Description:

This was growing on a branch of an oak tree, the tree had been felled the day before and was from high up on the tree.

Identifications

Caution: Do NOT use iSpot to identify fungi to eat!

Some fungi are very poisonous so a mistaken ID could have serious consequences.

Species interactions

No interactions present.

Comments

Fenwickfield's picture

windswept

It is just a bit dried out,normally more gelatinous

Fenwickfield